The Award, and How We Judge
Thank you for your interest in the Sonic Oscar Award! This is an award given periodically to Sonic the Hedgehog-related sites deemed excellent in design, content, and originality. If you would like to submit a site for consideration for this award, you may do so below. We hope that award-winning webmasters, by being recognized by one of the most well-known Sonic sites on the Web, will benefit from this award by enjoying increased site exposure, special recognition, and a positive reputation for Web site development.
Kindly Contributed to the HQ
by forumer Rico Underwood
The general guidelines for an award-winning site are as follows:
- The site must be Sonic-related. This includes, but is not limited to, games, comics, television, fan-made works, "goodies", etc.
- The site must consist of more than one page; it must be a chain of pages.
- The site must include some original content. Sites containing only recycled, widely-known information or content, will not be considered.
- The site should be visually appealing, easy to use, and acceptably fast to load/display.
| || |
Winners of the Sonic HQ Oscar Award
|Congratulations to the following Web sites, winners of the Sonic HQ Oscar Award. As such, they have been deemed excellent, and we recommend these sites to all our visitors! :)|
If you know of a site that you feel meets the guidelines above, please feel free to submit it with the form below. However, please note these additional submission guidelines:
- You may or may not be the owner of, or a staff member of, a Web site that you submit.
- Please provide all the correct information on the form. All fields are required unless otherwise noted.
- Again, please, do not submit a site if you do not feel it meets the guidelines above.
- Submitted sites will generally be reviewed monthly. Please note that a winner will not necessarily be chosen for every month. (This is a change from our previous policy.) However, no more than one site will be chosen each month.
- Winners will be notified via e-mail. If a party other than the site owner made the submission, the winning site owner will be notified of the submitting party's name and e-mail address, unless this service is specifically disabled (option below).